[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OSAMA BIN LADEN - Carers UK Forum

OSAMA BIN LADEN

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
DEAD === did GEORGE W BUSH not say he would dance on OSAMA`S grave ...mmmmm burried at sea ...get a move on GEORGE ... has he really been killed ... something`s wrong not right me thinks ....
Maybe George Wubblya will have to wear his water wings to dance that jig, Image Image Image Image
As far as I can see it, Obama just got relected for a second term on a walk-in: thats the main significance of this. Nobody of any stature is going to take on the guy who took on Usama Bin Laden. Its the Falklands War moment. I'm just glad the chance fell to a Democrat and a decent leader, not one of those sneering Neo-con Republicans.
The whole thing has been perfectly timed, obama would have had one hell of a fight to keep his presidency before this but now he's the knight in shining armour.

There is sooooo much that is wrong with this whole story, no video being shown, no picture released, it's all being done on Obama's and the media's say so and no actual public evidence.

I would hope that the truth one day may surface but i won't hold my breath.

The whole thing is deadly deadly " fishy ".................. yup pun intended.
Proof of bin Laden's death would have been provided to world leaders, unless there is a world-wide conspiracy encompassing world leaders of every political persuasion, which clearly there is not, bin Laden's death is a fact.
Proof of bin Laden's death would have been provided to world leaders, unless there is a world-wide conspiracy encompassing world leaders of every political persuasion, which clearly there is not, bin Laden's death is a fact.
And if it wasnt true, I'm sure he would be the first to tell us it was a body double or a hoax (unless of course he was the victim of a top-secret "extraordinary rendition" to some dungeon somewhere, which doesnt seem very plausible. Not that it changes much, but in some ways the whole Jihadist violent agenda has been marginalised by the secular pro-democracy, and largely peaceful mass movements across the Middle East, many of which as in Iran and Yemen are challenging the whole concept of authoritarian state power and Sharia Law. Usama Bin Laden is history.