[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ONLY 7% TOO ILL TO WORK - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

ONLY 7% TOO ILL TO WORK

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Result! They aren't just putting J in the Support Group without an ATOS medical or interview, they are backdating the claim to three months before I put it in, i.e back to January 2011. And he is still entitled to do some therapeutic supported work if he so wishes.
The cheque is in the post.... whew, thats a relief! But what a slow, long drawn-out process, and at the end it took a couple of phone calls and my letter to clear the backlog. Of course that means he now loses the Child Benefit: we knew that anyway. But my wife actually received a peremptory demand for her to pay several hundreds of pounds of Child Benefit back before we received the ESA award decision letter, which is quite appalling! I imagine there were some very red faces at the Jobcentre Plus after I phoned, I kept my cool but was very firm, and at least they got it sorted quickly.
Well done Image Image
Congrats on getting it all sorted.

Melly1