[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Online friendships? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Online friendships?

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
My best friend's dad has a sat nav that tells him "you are driving too fast" constantly. He has yet to figure out that the long pedal needs to come up a little to stop the satellite nagivation.... Image
Image Image Image Image

I would be lost without this forum, again its the same as you've all said. No-one understands us apart from the people in the same situation. I have loads of friends, but they always see me as someone who copes with everything so never actually offer to help me at all and I suppose when I see them I am my normal mad, crazy self who likes to help everyone else. No-one knows how hard life it for me somedays. It's only you lot that see the real me, but I like it that way.
Bluebird xx
bluebird,, u summed it up so well

i find i take on more than i can handle because- im that woman who just gets on with it

but i can come on here, be silly, have a laugh or a moan , if im on facebook all night its generally somethings bothering me and im gonna be stupid to forget for a few hours , but on here its ok to be who i am, bit silly, piss taking, carer, mother, person and really just me- no guard up no fighting for anything, just normal (yes u lot make me feel normal, hard to beleive but yer most proberly the most normal people i know!)
on here its ok to be who i am, bit silly, piss taking, carer, mother, person and really just me- no guard up no fighting for anything, just normal (yes u lot make me feel normal, hard to beleive but yer most proberly the most normal people i know!)
If we're the most normal people you know... Image

Golly you're in trouble!
I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found so many friends on the forum. We each have our different caring roles, but still have time to give support, advice and friendship to each other.

Karen x x
we are the most amazing bunch of people I know.
we are the most amazing bunch of people I know.
hear, hear - 3 cheers for us
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray