[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NHS doing enough for Carers? - Carers UK Forum

NHS doing enough for Carers?

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Hello,

I am a new member and joined over the weekend. I have read many posts on the forum and like others is filled with posts from dedicated carers from across the country.

I think the work you all do day in day out should be recognised. I am currently researching in the area of mental illness and specifically carers. I have found that not all carers are offered support in the way of therapy or interventions from the NHS even though it is suggested by guidelines that they should receive just as much support as the people they are caring for.

My research is based around to idea of listening to carers responses to certain situations put to them, that they may have experienced as a carer and using this to reduce the relapse in service users.

Would anyone be interested in participating in this worthy cause?

Thank You for taking time to read this
Locked as already here