[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Broadcasters agree on rules for leaders' debates - Carers UK Forum

Broadcasters agree on rules for leaders' debates

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
BBC News

The studio audiences will then be able to ask direct questions on any subject, with viewers doing the same via e-mail.

Labour's Gordon Brown, Tory David Cameron and Lib Dem Nick Clegg agreed last year that they would appear.

The BBC is to hold separate party leader election debates in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Do i have to tell you what my 1 question will be for wee Gordon .....
I am sure Gordon brown will struggle on a live debate, we know P.M.Q`s are staged managed and the P.M. does not have to provide an answer, but in a live debate Gordon will find the going very tough, Cameron is a more confident man, mind you Gordon may get the sympathy vote, thats if Cameron looks like an Eton bully boy.

i would rather watch sponge bob square pants ....
Gordon's going to win the Election i said this on here before the opinion poll's said the conservatives were losing ground.

There wont be an hung parliament either but Labour will have a very small majority.

My forecast for the election when it takes place in the early part of May.

Prediction by Mystic John.
Labour 280 seats Conservatives 295 Nick Clegg will be milk monitor and will therfore hold the balance of power the whole lot what shower .

if the removal of disability benefits gets the cover it should Gordon will be on the back foot. same with the pensioners Cameron has now said the pension rise will be linked to wages now, when Tony Blair and Gordon came to power way back in 1997 they said the same, but Cameron has said he will do it pronto, of course wages are set to be FROZEN for years to come ....
We will keep this thread and see who is right the winner gets a pint.

George i will email my address to you so you can send my pint (Newcastle brown) please.

Mystic John
Why is it only representatives of those three parties - surely all parties represented in Parliament should have a speaker? What about including the SNP up here - they are after all the party in power in Scotland and I am sure the welsh people would like to hear their nationalist MP's as well.

Eun
Why is it only representatives of those three parties - surely all parties represented in Parliament should have a speaker? What about including the SNP up here - they are after all the party in power in Scotland and I am sure the welsh people would like to hear their nationalist MP's as well.

Eun
This might interest you
If the SNP is excluded from the debates viewed here in Scotland, then they will benefit somewhat from the viewer backlash - mainly at the expense of the Tories.
I have no idea which way the English will vote, but the Tories will be very lucky indeed to get more than half a dozen seats in Scotland. My money would be on two or three seats at most, because they are seen as an irrelevance, utterly lightweight and seriously lacking in voter appeal. The SNP and Lib-dems are also lacking in credibility and gravitas, and Labour will do much better than predicted by the Tory press.
George and I have an agreement the Challenge is on.

May the best man win.

Mystic John.