[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Book review: Down's Syndrome and Dementia - Carers UK Forum

Book review: Down's Syndrome and Dementia

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
I thought this may interest some of you here.If anyone reads it, I would be curious to know your thoughts.A book review from those affected carries more weight.

community care

This new edition includes reference to the importance of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 in decision-making and to recent policy initiatives in dementia care, calling for more awareness and more co-ordinated services to support those with Down's syndrome and dementia.
Much as I would like to read this book Rosemary.It costs £20 and an unrealistic price for a full time carer. You would think we could have a big discount on it if they really want us to read it and get our opinions.

Jeanette
I never knew the price Jeanette Image
Possibly see if it can be ordered at local library.Thats what I do with new releases, if held there.