[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Les Dawson widow to launch carers out-of-hours service - Carers UK Forum

Les Dawson widow to launch carers out-of-hours service

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
http://www.clicklancashire.com/culture/ ... rvice.html

A new emergency out-of-hours service for carers in Lancashire is to be officially launched in October by Tracey Dawson, widow of Les Dawson, and Mo from the Roly Poly's.

Sam_B
I bet that'll be a good laugh... well I suppose it could have been worse. They might have hired Les Dawsons mother in law.... ho ho ho
I`ve just this minute come off the phone to the veterans agency again about the respite emergency care i have to go into hospital for tests/minor op and have been told i will be in overnight for 2 nights they have said that they will give the old doll respite care BUT i have to put it in writing with letter from G.P. & CONSULTANT informing the S.P.V. Agency that i am req to be in hospital they also need to know the nature of my tests / minor op it will take up to 4 weeks to agree the emergency care== EMERGENCY WHAT A JOKE iam due in 5th oct the whole place is run by idiots .

i only found out today that i can go in to hospital ====
I'll stand in, no seriously, give me a bell.... and I'll only charge you £18 an hour. Image
and I'll only charge you £18 an hour. Image
With friends like you charging £18 an hour, who needs enemies Image Image Image
We carers have lots of skills... a plumber would charge you £40 just to look at your stinking drains, whilst your caree is priceless: ... so where's your problem?
You picked it up wrong Rob or I posted it wrong.Even tho you were messing around,I meant friends would help for free not charge by the hour.