[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
consultation on Closures of day care and respite - Carers UK Forum

consultation on Closures of day care and respite

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
When is a consultation a consultation and what are the experiences of those of you who have lived the personalisation nightmare? We in Lincolnshire are going through a process of 90 days to tell the users they can no longer access the centres and their friends and frighten the aged carers some of whom are 70+ and weary of fighting. I know that under the FOI act that we can ensure they are doing a consultation but if the recent cuts from moderate to severe are anything to go by I hold out little hope of this black cloud passing over! Carers Day Friday 2nd December - now I wonder if the Council is doing anything?
Day care under threat in E.lancs also, not sure of the ins and outs just yet but big decisions are being made in the new year. The consultations going on are about almalgamation of services. But really its about saving money and cutting back services. Some really caring people are going to be lost that we need to stay.
Lets see what happens? Image