[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
income support integrity centre. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

income support integrity centre.

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
i have had a form from the centre in chelmsford a couple of months ago sent it back with all the correct info had nothing but trouble since due to a cock up on their part
I had one of those forms back in june last year 2011, filled it in sent it back. Then acouple of weeks after i got a later asking for my bank book and statements so i sent those off, odd thing is a got the return of my bank book some days later by recordered delivery but no sign of my bank statement. And week or so later i found out i had my income support stop because they said i didnt send the bank details off to them. So i had to get on the phone to find out why they had stop my IS, anyway it took about a month before they track down my bank statement. I did make a note to the people at the integright centre this is a very bad security problem. But the problem i have is the first option is to stop IS before finding out what as happen. And they messed up i did everything they asked from me.