[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Government seeks members of Standing Commission on Carers - Carers UK Forum

Government seeks members of Standing Commission on Carers

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
The Standing Commission on Carers provides independent expert advice to Government on the development and delivery of the national strategy Carers at the heart of 21st century families and communities.

The Government is looking to make public appointments to the Commission which gives carers a voice at the heart of developing government strategy. The Commission will now play a key role in scrutinising progress in delivering the national carers’ strategy and provide independent advice to Ministers on the crucial issues that affect the lives of carers and the people they support. Members of the commission will collectively have a range of experience and knowledge to reflect the breadth of the national strategy, including experience of caring for others, knowledge of flexible employment practices, financial support, education and training, health and local authority systems and provision.

Read more .....
I take it this is just for England?
I assume so Rob.However,it does not have any restrictions on the advert as to where you have to live.Are you interested in applying?
Can you post the full article please, my computer wont let me access it.
Thank you.
No, still cant access it sorry.
Its probably my settings on the computer but i dont know how to change them.
Think Ive found it, going to down load it and read it tomorrow.
Nope, windows wont let me access the file.
Can you please put it on this site.
It is a pdf file, mairie, do you have Adobe Reader? If not you can download it free here, you might need to check that it is compatible with your operating system:

http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader

Annie
Is anybody applying?