[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EDM - carers - Coalition policy? - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

EDM - carers - Coalition policy?

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
There is no point in asking my MP to sign, he is actually extremely good at campaigning for carers but he is now a Minister and Ministers are not permitted to sign EDMs. It is probably worth checking your MP's status before asking him/her to sign, if they cannot there is nothing to be gained in inundating them with requests, in fact it could turn out to be counter-productive, saving requests for support where they are able to be of help can be more productive in the long run.
Parsifal,

Quite right Ministers are unable to sign EDM. My MP Rosie is also Shadow Minister and was unable to sign but was very helpful in informing me that she could send a letter to the Minister concerned.

I have already been through this process from 1999 -2008 and frankly, it is also a waste of time, they usually send back a standard letter that ‘quotes legislation and policies'.
So thank you Doctor Ladyman and Anne McGuire the then Ministers who both evaded my questions.
I have found a much better way of getting answers and transparency to requests.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/dwp
Have to admit, I didn't expect to get anything further from my MP but this popped through the letter box today, with a covering letter:

Hardly worth the swish paper it's written on Image
Have to admit, I didn't expect to get anything further from my MP but this popped through the letter box today, with a covering letter]Image[/url]

Hardly worth the swish paper it's written on Image
It wont enlarge and my eyes not that good to read it Image Image
Not working for me either.
Mmmm, just tried a series of different sizes - none of which will enlarge. And the full size option comes up as a thumbnail - maybe I best try again tomorrow and hope the glitch has gone!
Usually clicking on thumbnail will enlarge it. Try that
Here goes

that didnt work it just takes you to the page to upload it
Is it me?