[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Social care white paper ‘before general election’ - Carers UK Forum

Social care white paper ‘before general election’

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Read in full here

The government is likely to publish a social care white paper before the general election, paving the way for statutory reform in the next Parliament.

Health secretary Andy Burnham today told a committee of MPs that the reform of social care in the UK was ‘long overdue’. ‘We can’t flinch [from] it anymore. I want to create unstoppable momentum for a bill in the next Parliament where we reform fundamentally the social care in this country,’ he said to the Commons health select committee.
Another reason why I will not be voting for New Labour in the next election, in fact my conscience is clear, I left the party after Blair's election to party leader and have never voted for them since.
i have been able to vote for 10 yrs and i havent voted for labour
I have never voted for anyone other than the SNP

Eun
i dont know who to vote for this yr- they all lie they just do it clever- so some one needs to explain wots wot to me, it makes my head ache trying to work it all out
Whoever you vote for the government gets in!!! Image Image Image

(and Image whoever that turns out to be will continue to screw carers!)
i dont know who to vote for this yr- they all lie they just do it clever- so some one needs to explain wots wot to me, it makes my head ache trying to work it all out
It's simple really]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img]