[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
copy of letter written to my local council.. - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

copy of letter written to my local council..

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Good result so far!

Something like this may seem unimportant, but actually it isn't.

For one thing, you had a completely unnecessary and negative reminder of the situation you're in. As if you don't get enough of those.
Come and live in Torfaen Audrey! Image
I would be tempted to ask them how many "fraudsters" have been found to be claiming a discount on SMI grounds, I imagine that the number is infinitesimally small if not zero as medical proof has to be provided with the initial claim and SMI is not something which magically cures itself.
Brilliant result, Audrey - and a shining example of why it's so important to make complaints when you have justification.
Nice one: good result: but they didn't really need US to tell them that THEY should put a hearing loop into any meeting, did they? It should be automatic, shouldn't it? Groan ........
I mean, analogy is THEY arrange a meeting on the first floor of a building without a lift, and some of the people in wheelchairs who try to attend can't get into the meeting. Complaints are made. So THEY relent, and then take the credit by saying this is a good example of how THEY listen to customer views. What a load of total buzzcocks, excuse my French!
I would be tempted to ask them how many "fraudsters" have been found to be claiming a discount on SMI grounds, I imagine that the number is infinitesimally small if not zero as medical proof has to be provided with the initial claim and SMI is not something which magically cures itself.
Annie, lets run a quiz, my guess is that less than 10% of the 3,000 users (allegedly) of this forum know what a SMI is.

I initially thought of a small and moderately impaired person, veered into sexually acquired diseases territory, and then ran out of ideas. .. c'mon, spill the beans .... ??? Image Image Image
[quote]Nice one]
My favourite example (true one) is of a flat adapted to be completely suitable for a wheelchair user, with properly laid out cupboards, adjustable height work surfaces, wide doorways, the lot. Only problem it was on the first floor with no lift of any kind!
Well done Audrey.

Melly1
Fantastic result Audrey!!! Image Image Image

Good for you!

love cupcake xxxx
Way to go Audrey!!! Image Image Image