[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caring with Confidence: Hope for carers in 2010 - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Caring with Confidence: Hope for carers in 2010

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
The site seems to have errors as I can't register at all. Image

I simply cannot attend so I wanted to register for online instead.

Any advice please.
That won't work for me either Rosemary. Image

When I click to register it takes me to a login page. I assumed that maybe I had already registered but when I asked for a password reminder it sends me an email to say that my email address is not recognised. I have 2 email addresses so I tried both but no joy with either.

Maybe they think I know it all already. Image
Under the password reminder link ,there is another link for registration.There you in put your email address .Then check your junk box for the link containing a key.

Registration
.You need a valid e-mail address in order to register. You will receive a link containing a key via e-mail in order to set a personal user name and password.
I've tried that already Rosemary and what I received was:

"You asked to change your password but the specified e-mail address is not registered. Please try with another e-mail address.
Regards

The Caring with Confidence Online Team"

So I tried with my other email address and got another email saying the same.

It just won't take me to a registration page in the first place which is what needs to happen because it's just assuming that I'm already registered so won't allow me to register.

I'm stumped. Image
I've just used another browser and it now works and I'm registered.

Thanks for your help Rosemary. Image
You're welcome Image
I provided feedback for this course before it became live.

Try this links as i have to manage to register even though i am not a care any longer... Image

http://www.nec.ac.uk/register/cwc?user_ ... nt-request
even though i am not a care any longer... Image
I can understand the Image smiley due to the reason why you are no longer a carer.However,and hoping this comes across in the manner intended, I would like to also add this smiley Image to you. Your input on this board, your knowledge of these issues and your determination to try bring about change for those carers who are still struggling can only be commended.
You may not be a carer just now, but by every action you take, it shows that you do still Care, about others.
hi SAM finished session 1 and have enjoyed it so far in fact I did not know that positive self talk can help you , wonder what else I will pick up? keep you informed
Pixie glad you managed to register I too had to use another browser I am using Firefox would not work probably using internet explorer and avanti coffee x Image