[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caring with Confidence: Hope for carers in 2010 - Carers UK Forum

Caring with Confidence: Hope for carers in 2010

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
New post from Gordon up this morning:

http://carersblog.wordpress.com/

Sam_B
hi Sam sent my email to register online waiting for a reply thanks for that coffeex Image
You mean to register for Caring with Confidence?

Let us know how you get on.

Oh, and Happy New Year.

Sam_B
When I go to post a comment I keep getting the same message appearing... Image Image

Cheeky! Image
hi sam register ed unable to start till Monday rosemary sorry you was banned lol thanks coffeex
rosemary sorry you was banned lol
No need to feel sorry, this was SamB when I left his office Image Image Image

HOHO ROSEMARYImage I BETTER BE WARE LOL DO HOPE YOU ARE OK DISPITE THE FREEZE? COFFEEX
Caring With Confidence

Once you have done this course you are indeed more knowledgeable and yes, you become an ‘expert’ but you are then left banging your head against a brick wall due the government not informing the so called professionals that you are an expert so your back to square one!
As most of you know, I work at a carers centre. We supported one of the two pilot schemes (the other was in Sunderland) and were lucky enough to obtain a contract to deliver the scheme locally. I don't directly have anything to do with the scheme as we have a separate team dealing with that, of whom 4 out of 5 staff are carers or former carers.

Feedback has been incredibly positive from almost every carer who has taken part. If you haven't attended one or tried the online package, why not give it a try? You've nothing to lose and may well have much more to gain!