[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
letter in mirror from a carer - Carers UK Forum

letter in mirror from a carer

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Forgot to get the Mirror this morning and when on way home had call from journo re my letter in the mirror ( news to me ) anywho some jorno has read my letter and others from Newcastle chron and posts on various websites she has asked if i will be prepared to do a full article re my life as a carer for a WW2 veteran and the help or lack of it i receive from various agencies so watch this space - bet nowt happens as usual -

anyway got Mirror and it`s a rather nice letter even though i say so myself 10 out of 10 go to the top of the class i remember when at school our "English" teacher was an exile from Glasgow "Herschel canyeknowspeekinglish" she once said " one thing for sure Herschel no way will you ever have a letter published in the Times " and i have i wrote in asking if any readers of the Times could give me some advice as to how i could have a letter published in the Times and they printed it .
Image Well done George for your relentless campaigning.
George you have graduated with a first class honours degree from the university of carers and saved about £20,000 of debt. Image
Don't forget there are worked focused interviews for people 60 plus so you stand a good chance of employment especially if you get published in the Times!

PS. a link to your article would be appreciated by carers
Image http://welfarewatch.myfineforum.org/vie ... =9&start=0
Image Image Image