[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EYE TESTS + A.A. & D.L.A. - Carers UK Forum

EYE TESTS + A.A. & D.L.A.

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Some have asked again if the A.A. & D.L.A. is safe under Cameron
we all know Labour want to remove A.A. & D.L.A. to fund the national care service in 2015 ????

Cameron proved he aint that quick on his feet when last night wee GORDON said the Conservatives would make the elderly pay for eye tests .. Cameron said he would protect the eye tests for the pensioners but he was caught out ,
he should have brought to the publics attention his commitment to the A.A & D.L.A benefits unlike Labour who want them removed .....

www.conservatives.com/policy/where_we_s ... eople.aspx

i must make it clear i do not support the conservatives , at the moment no one gets my vote . but people need to know what they may lose if they vote for Labour the A.A. & .L.A. will vanish by the year 2015...
Some have asked again if the A.A. & D.L.A. is safe under Cameron
we all know Labour want to remove A.A. & D.L.A. to fund the national care service in 2015 ????

Cameron proved he aint that quick on his feet when last night wee GORDON said the Conservatives would make the elderly pay for eye tests .. Cameron said he would protect the eye tests for the pensioners but he was caught out ,
he should have brought to the publics attention his commitment to the A.A & D.L.A benefits unlike Labour who want them removed .....

www.conservatives.com/policy/where_we_s ... eople.aspx

i must make it clear i do not support the conservatives , at the moment no one gets my vote . but people need to know what they may lose if they vote for Labour the A.A. & .L.A. will vanish by the year 2015...
The Conservatives have said they wont take the above benefit's away from the elderly receiving the benefit but correct me if i am wrong they haven't said they wont replace with another benefit which they may at a later date (ie) like many benefits that this goverment as done like scrapping incapacity benefit and replacing with a benefit that forces people back to work.
It might be a benefit that most elderly people wont qualify for and may be means tested which DLA is not at the moment so there promises might be truthful but can easily be changed i don't trust them neither do i trust most politicians.

John