[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dementia sufferers may have a 'duty to die' -News article - Carers UK Forum

Dementia sufferers may have a 'duty to die' -News article

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Elderly people suffering from dementia should consider ending their lives because they are a burden on the NHS and their families, according to the influential medical ethics expert Baroness Warnock.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... o-die.html
What an ignorant woman!!!!!!!! Image
is she any relation to adolf hitler?
I'm on record as saying I wouldn't wish dementia on my worst enemy - but in her case I'd make an exception Image Image Image

Just who does she think she is Image
Hi susieq, I didn't have the nerve to put that but that was my first thought as well.
Image Image Image
xx
If that is an example of "medical ethics" it explains a lot.
It is an old article but typical Warnock, she no longer shocks me, just makes me wonder what motivates her, perhaps the need to remembered as she faces her own mortality?
Words fail me....for once!

Bell x
Care services for people who need support is providing much needed employment.
Wasn't this the person who said all SEN should be mainstreamed and then changed her mind?
Well if so, then hang around a bit as she will reserve her right to disagree with herself further down the line.
Vicky