[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Breaking the backs of fulltime unpaid Carers. - Carers UK Forum

Breaking the backs of fulltime unpaid Carers.

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
I just cannot beleive that we are all been targeted as this and that question time tonight perhaps maybe we might get a mention or are we all circumspect or non emportant.

£7 000 000 to bankers and they will not give me or any other carer 50 p. Still awaiting some good news from ming campbell mp or my msp in scotland.

where are we supposed to get the extra money to pay the rent the council do not know l do not know l have sat after been to mum who is in a bad way and am in the red again this week and cannot pay life cover short for tv licence and all the other daily bills.

could mp`s msp and mep live on what we fulltime unpaid carers and disabled people have to.

the wealth of all mp`s mep`s and meps they do not have money issues or problems david cameron is worth £30 million nick clegg is also a millionaire so we are all in the wrong jobs or love and care of our caree we all love.

kenneth2dundeenoe fife what is going to happen to us land up in court for debts.
they dont care what happens to us, osborne is also worth millions, alot of them are millionaires with Eton backgrounds, it's all well them saying cut back, cut back, if this country goes down the toilet from thier cuts, they just up and leave with thier millions while the rest of us are living in slums