[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anne Maguire - Welfare reform interview - Carers UK Forum

Anne Maguire - Welfare reform interview

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Tomorrows Guardian will include an interview with her about the government's welfare reform plans.I wont be around so if anyone sees the article could they place the link here for us all please.

Thanks

x x x
i hope she`s asked about select committee report as they have gone against her master plan re J.S.A. for carers

GEORGE======
Unless we have missed it George but as yet I have not see anyone come out in support of this idea.
George said
they have gone against her master plan re J.S.A. for carers
Well, thank God somebody's gone against her.

The big question is will it be enough?

marie x
NO =

MORNING ALL====== GEORGE
Tomorrows Guardian will include an interview with her about the government's welfare reform plans.I wont be around so if anyone sees the article could they place the link here for us all please.
Hi all Image

This the link I think Image

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/ ... lexclusion

Yet again carers aren't mentioned.....in fact i can't remember seeing a newspaper article with an interview with Ms Mcguire on the subject of Welfare Reform where they have been....or have i missed something.

Anyway another opportunity for us to put questions to her on monday.

Anne McGuire will be live online on Monday September 8 to answer your questions about welfare reform SocietyGuardian.co.uk

Belle Image
I have posted my question to Ann Mcquire in the Guardian( link above) it will interesting to see if she answers it ?????? Image Image Image
Just a reminder that this is tomorrow.

So far there are only 4 questions put forward.You can read them here....

http://societytalk.guardian.co.uk/WebX? ... 0a716#post
Do they update the questions over the weekend?
Do they update the questions over the weekend?
No idea Image Image