[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Whistleblowers / Nursing petition - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Whistleblowers / Nursing petition

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Done .Number on there who has signed was 32932 about five minutes ago. I do hope she is re: instated.
Done #33606

(Rosemary - point Bell in the direction of this petition - I'm sure she'll want to sign )
Done #33606

(Rosemary - point Bell in the direction of this petition - I'm sure she'll want to sign )
We can both let her know.That means I forget things and need your help Image Image Image
Signed...36,131...I wish her every success for her future from personal experience I know it is very difficult to speak up and those who you think will support you often will not (normally out of fear for their own future). It is a VERY lonely place to be in and I don´t know how I would have coped without the support I received from Tony and the health correspondent for the BBC who believed in me.
Done
On a related theme, new research in Scotland about nurses concerns being ignored.

http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=54573
done matt....really delighted to get the chance to support this principled and brave lady...wish there were many more like her