Stupid messages doing us no favours.

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Thank you Charles, I had not known that was what the word refered to.
Hi Excalibur,

Agree about the term - it has been removed and replaced.

Gavin
Firstly may I say I'm sorry if the term was offensive to any carer-I took it as the dictionary definition ie a stupid person.
Having said that I have to wonder why it was someone who found it offensive had to wait until it was over a month old and dead and buried way down the list of old posts to resurrect it again.
Lastly , if that person had contacted me I would have gladly edited it myself- but then -yesterday was probably knock kenm day-because everybody seemed to be at it--even with untruths.

Cheers- Ken
but then -yesterday was probably knock kenm day-because everybody seemed to be at it--even with untruths.

Cheers- Ken
Chin up Ken, I have days like that too, remind me of a Pink Panther film set.
I wonder who is going to get a Kato karate chop today? Image
hi ken

i really dont know why you have to apologise
but it shows you are the better person
People don't always read every thread or post and sometimes come back to find something they'd missed before - I'd guess that's what happened here.

I'm sure we all understand that it was not an intentional insult Ken, but some words do have very different meanings to others and this is what happened here. It's sorted now so hopefully that can be an end to it.
It's true we don't always realise that what we say can upset someone else, things are said
in a perfectly innocent way with no intention to hurt others feelings etc, it's just not possible
to always know.
That's true, Cheryl.