REPLY FROM MY MP DOUG HENDERSON

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Sent email to MP FRIDAY and got reply within 2 days he has informed me no plans to stop carers allowance he has checked with house of commons research dept he was aware of carers review which he said reports in March .
He is interested in carers problems and has asked me for a list of carers forums that i have been viewing i think he is very concerned re carers allowance.

i still think carers uk not doing enough for us why cant they tell us what is going on at review i still believe they are going for pick and mix some winners some losers meens tested benefits
they should start shouting get ministers to help us not to fob us off.

GEORGE
I'm still waiting for a reply from my MP John Healey - I've had 'the postcard' but no reply yet Image

Paula xx
THIS IS BY FAR THE QUICKEST REPLY YET MIND YOU MY BROTHER AND MYSELF BOTH LINKED WITH R.M.T. RAILWAY UNION SO WHO KNOWS .
With regards the review, my understanding is that they are looking at evidence, debating policy options within the budget available before making recommendations which are due to be published in the Spring.

Carers UK has sent thousands of postcards from carers calling for improvements in carer benefits to Gordon Brown, organised a Carers Summit so that the Government Minister with a responsibility for carer benefits, Anne McGuire could listen to carers debate what would help them financially and submitted our own research on the impact of caring on people's finances.