[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
petition for a military hospital - Carers UK Forum

petition for a military hospital

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
I had a quick look and can't see this posted anywhere. If it is my sincere apologies.

I think this to be a worthy cause and thought others on here might agree. Apologies if it offends or upsets anyone.

We are trying to assist with a petition to the UK Government to create a dedicated Military & Veterans Hospital within the UK.

To give you some background, 2 Para have already sent back over 50 casualties to the UK from their current tour alone. Selly Oak, the only military dedicated ward in UK, cannot accommodate anywhere near this number, so when all of the casualties from other battle groups are added to the figure, how is ONE ward in an NHS hospital going to cope?

In truth it cannot!!!! The individual troops are sent home to recover, relying on NHS and the visiting services available, which themselves are over committed.

More names are needed for this petition, and quite cynically, “Downing Street " has put a time limit of one month for this to be achieved.

Sign now and do what you can. Please click the link below to sign (takes you to the Downing Street website). You will then receive an email to confirm your signature.

We need as many people as possible to sign this petition before 14th August. Could you also if in agreement please pass this on to as many people as possible and ask them to do the same thing?

Lets all send a 'LOUD' message to the policy makers by clicking the following link:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Wounded
Done Kev.

Hope others sign in time!
I've signed - hope loads of others do to!
signed Image
Done
DONE AND DONE TWICE

GEORGE
Done
done
Done and done
These soldiers come from all over the UK - they need to be close to their families. You have to think about the carers - and the soldiers - needs.

If the government has a problem with the number of casualties, then they should reconsider their foreign policy and provide better body armour and equipment, not build more hospitals.