[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
please can you help? - Carers UK Forum

please can you help?

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Topic locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
i have posted on here before but didn't get much of a responce.
i have started up a petition online to help every child/young people who have any mental health problem/s.
i am asking everyone for their support in making a difference to the children/young people that need an deserve more help, to sign my petition and pass the link onto everybody you know.
if you would like to know more behind my petition then please just ask.
many thanks for your time and support janice.
My link http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/janice74/
Signed,good luck

x x
thank you so much xxx
i have signed it too Image

krys
Done too
Signed good luck
thankyou all so much for your support and signing my petition xxxxxx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable