[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
70 posts

Thanks everyone for your support.
If you have not added your name yet please do so.

keep them coming Image Image

keep them coming
come on guys we really need this one to be big!

marie x
yes we do, post it anywhere you can think of Image
316 now.

Thats just less than 100 added today Image Image
363 now

If you get time please add something to this that I have just posted on Sky News board..

http://tiny.cc/SkyNews546

As you can see I have started it with...Carers from across all the online forums would like to share their anger .The petition may have CW name on it but it is on behalf of all.
Carers have to keep their identity and if these proposals come to be,that will be taken away.

I have also spent the morning sharing the link on various newspaper message boards.Not only is it to try gather support and get more people to sign but also about raising awareness.Its surprising how many out there who not aware of these proposals.
563 10 minutes ago!

That's 140 since 10pm last night!

Keep up the good work!!
It seems we have all been sharing it around Image
well done us Image Image
I've added my name, no problem with activation email. Have passed the link on to numerous friends as well.
OH has added his name and is going to pass the link on to his friends as well.
70 posts