[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
70 posts
Still nothing.I will carry on trying though!
I have no idea why some people are having problems signing up to the petition but Belle has contacted them to find out.There is approx 15- 20 that we know of not had the activation email.

One way round it and it works as tried it this morning with a good friend of mine.
Ask someone you trust to fill it in with your details and your email addy and you should get the activation mail that way.It has to be someone you trust though as you are giving them your home address.
just to let you know i just signed it and got the email
Many thanks Karen and everyone else.
I've signed - they say I've been sent an email. I'll be checking to make sure.
Thanks for signing Rie.

For those who are having difficulty signing here is the response to my snotty email to the No 10 website team Image
We are not experiencing any technical problems with epetitions website and we would advise all those concerned, to check their spam folders, as often this is where the confirmation email has been delivered.

You may also wish to note that anyone who is sharing of email addresses, will not be able to register more than once for the same petition. See our "FAQs" section http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/faq for an explanation on why this is not permitted.
179 names now...Image
I always have the shared email address problem, I often sign online petitions for both my husband and my mother with their permission which means I now have to have three email addresses just for the No 10 Petition site and as I use Mailwasher and one address for the majority of things I then have to log into other accounts to activate, they don't make it easy do they, it's not as though I'm making up hundreds of fictitious names all living in one house, just two at one address and one at another Image .
I have still not managed. I have had no problems in nthe past with Downing Street petitions.

I have looked at the list of petitions, and just signed up to another one that I felt strongly about, so I will see how that goes.
Within 20 seconds, the other one I have signed up to has come through, so there has to be some sort of a fix on this one.

After writing this, I went back, and yes, it has come through, so I am signed up to this petition!I have written to complain a couple of times over the last two days.
Within 20 seconds, the other one I have signed up to has come through, so there has to be some sort of a fix on this one.
Thats about 15-20 now that we know not getting through so how many others having problems that we dont know??
No idea why its happening.
I filled it in for 5 people now.Its not a cheat as the activation email goes direct to them not me ,just for some reason sending it from their own pc was not working.
70 posts