[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

New Petition...re proposals to transfer carers to JSA

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
70 posts
79 now

http://tiny.cc/AddComments

Click for full article.Comments can be added.

I have put a link for Belles petition on there.I know you must all be sick of me asking but if you get time go add your thoughts.

Gordon Brown's Labour party conference speech was well received, certainly within the conference bubble. Some have seen it as the start of a change in direction. I hope they are right. One part of the speech, that attracted little attention, dealt with the government's proposals for further welfare reform. In this area the Tories are still cheering. They are only too happy for this government to begin the final demolition of the Beveridge welfare state.

signed
Several members seem to be having trouble signing the petition, in that they are not getting an activation email back.

Contact.... number10@petitions.pm.gov.uk to resolve this
I have tried to sign, but not recieved an activation e-mail, so I have contacted them to request that I receive one asap.
100 now
I have tried at least three times now, and have not had an activation e-mail. I am really frustrated. I have also written to let them know, but with no success.
Quite a few are reporting the same problem.Do you think someone trying to tell us something?? Image
Of any petition I have signed on that site this is 1st time I have known this happen.

names on there now.
I have asked them that, in the latest e-mail I have sent. I will keep trying though, and if I have heard nothing tomorrow evening, will write to my MP.I have signed plenty of petitions prior to this, and have never been unable to add my name. Image Perhaps they are having more of a response than they would want?
Thanks for persisting Laisydaisy

... it took them over two weeks to ok the petition in the first place when the bit of blurb on the site says they try get them through in five working days and i had to send a snotty email to ask what was happening.

I think I will send them another snotty email...5 of my friends who have tried to sign have not received confirmation emails either... nor has my husband Image

best wishes
Belle
I know of 4 who not getting activation email too.
70 posts