More MP's letters sent off

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Role Call:
Sandra Gidley MP
George Galloway MP
Mike Weir MP

Image I wonder if I can claim my postage back like the MPs do

Very disappointed with the Scottish National Party though. They assured me that MIKE WEIR would be in contact with me soon (26th May 2008) Not had anything from them though.
Role Call]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I wonder if I can claim my postage back like the MPs do

Very disappointed with the Scottish National Party though. They assured me that MIKE WEIR would be in contact with me soon (26th May 2008) Not had anything from them though.
Just to let you know I wrote to Rosemary McKenna MP on the student issue and got a response back from Anne McGuire - probably the standard response. Its complete rubbish really, and I think they know it too: - "It was considered unfair to pay the benefit to carers who undertake full-time education but not to those who undertake full-time work" . WRONG - its unjustifiable and hollow really: they know damn well there are many students who are also carers, but just didn't want to pay out any more money. I think this campaign is winnable.