[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Petition: Please take a look and sign - Carers UK Forum

New Petition: Please take a look and sign

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
It's from the Express & Echo newspaper in Exeter. They have started a "We Care" campaign. Much of its manifesto, collated from comments by carers signing up to the campaign, mirrors the policies of CUK, which as you know are also formed by its carer members.

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to agree to and implement the We Care manifesto and improve the lives of carers."
I know you were posting incredibly early Charles, but where's the petition for me to sign or am I having another blonde moment and being really stupid today?
I've just had a lightbulb moment and will google the newspaper and see how I get on. All this extra work Charles, am I going to get overtime on my CA?? Image
Hi Blue

You can read an article about it here and there's a link to the petition at the bottom.

Chris
Image Image Image

And there I was thinking I was awake!!

Thanks Christine...
Thanks folks, but I googled the paper and signed it anyway. I then took ages reading the Exeter news, quite a nice change to read about another area's local news. So well done for missing it Charles, I enjoyed the read Image
the petition creater, Nadia Stone, was at the Carers Rally back in December

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/news/sad- ... ticle.html

They seem very passionate about Carers issues.