[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
emailed my MP - Carers UK Forum

emailed my MP

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Hi,
Following the campaign over AA/DLA being moved to local authority hands (proposed), I have written to my M. P. Yvette Cooper to see what light she can shed on the matter.

I have also mentioned the pitifully low carer's allowance payment. (Not in it for the dosh are we?) Not when alcoholics get an extra payment each week to buy..........Booze!! Image

Only just sent email so may be a while before I get a reply...They're on holiday you know Image All 83 days of it. Ah well, we don't know all they do so they may deserve that long. My Sis-in-law is a Teacher & I get sick of correcting people who say 'Never in school, always on holidays, finished work at 4pm' NO, sorry, but I know she never stops marking work in the evenings, setting out work for months ahead & staff meetings/training abound. So to be fair, I can't really talk about a job I know nothing about can I? Oooohh, now, can a politician talk about being a carer?

I hope to have a positive response to report back with at a later date.

cheers, Dadslad.
if iam not mistaken her hubby is ED BALLS chidrens minister his department will be looking at getting some of the benfits from local authority if or when the D.L.A. A.A. & C.A. is handed over to them iam sure i read something about his department actualy talking about this cash from L.A. some time ago.