DLA Petition

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Done
Peeps on DLA shouldnt need to be assessed again cos its obvious like my wife that nowt is gunna change
I would have done, but it told me I already have Image Image
It was right too Image
Done just hope it makes a differance
i cant sign these,, got told off for signing to many and setting too many up,, i have to wait till april , got a yrs ban tut tut lol lol lol lol lol
i cant sign these,, got told off for signing to many and setting too many up,, i have to wait till april , got a yrs ban tut tut lol lol lol lol lol
Pmsl Pixie Image Image Image Image Image Image

Overloading the system eh Pixie Image Image
Pixie,

So the ist April will see another petition, this one about free speech? Image

J.

Ps You might make the Guinness book of records for the first person to get an ASBO
for upsetting Downing Street! Image
i was spamming them as well , i had all the emails of as many mps as i could, we where trying tog et the path way sorted as no one could get push chairs or wheel chairs along it and no one would help, now if i do anything i will get in trouble , i did set up another email account but got caught! i got told they would go the police if i didnt stop harrasing them (so i sent letters! and now the path is fixed , i wasnt the only one thugh there was a few of us!)