CARERS' LETTER FOR MPs, etc.

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Hi Matt and Members

Many thanks for your support and interest.

Love Cherylx
Great letter Cheryl.

I will be in touch with my MP shortly. It's Patricia Hewitt, whose future may be in a little doubt at the moment...which may or may not be to our advantage!
Thanks cheryl for all your wonderful work and effort, the letter is great:

All the best Tony: Image Image
Morning,

I have just received confirmation this morning that a carers group which covers 3 towns in our area is going to support your letter Cheryl.Only drawback is they may not be ready to send it at the same time all of us are, but they are still going to do it.
They have also asked me to a meeting on 4th July with the Adult Carers Team.

Will keep you posted.

Rosemary
x x x
Just checking, are we sending them on the 21st of this month?
Hi All
Thats great news Rosemary.

I'm happy to keep to the 21st if everyone else is.

Love Cheryl x
Bumping this one to the top again...Thursday is posting day so if anyone is supporting Cheryls letter,please get your own ready.

Many thx
Rosemary
Bumping this one to the top again...Thursday is posting day so if anyone is supporting Cheryls letter,please get your own ready.

Many thx
Rosemary
Yes, going to sort mines out today
I'll be sorting mine this afternoon to post tomorrow - thanks for the reminder Rosemary.

Paula xx
I shall get onto to mine today Rosemary, thanks for bringing it till the top as there is so many posts to get through as I haven't been able to connect to internet from last week and Mum ain't been great so haven't had to time to play around with it till today!

Take care
M x