SAGA MAGAZINE/IVAN LEWIS

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
In this months saga magazine they are asking carers to send in questions for them to put forward to Ivan Lewis when they interview him shortly. i think it will be worthwhile if as many carers as possible send in their questions. they have to be in by 20th September.

email address: editor@saga.co.uk with Care Services Questions in the subject field.

also by post, again marking it Care Services Questions to: Saga Magazine, The Saga Building, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent. CT20 3SE

pam
Thanks for letting everyone know about this Pam.Lets hope many send questions in.Even if they dont get asked, it may give the magazine some ideas for future articles.

Rosemary
im not old enough for the mag but read my dads and the copy at the Drs' does it matter if u dont get the magazine (which i quite like reading,, rather that than all about whos divorcing who and how ot have a beach body!)
No i am sure it does not matter if you are not of the generation that reads saga magazine. they just asked for carers to write in. i am not old enough anyway.(and i tell lies Image )
pam
How old do you have to be?
your nearly there
your nearly there
No need to shout.Close half your mouth and still too much noise comes out of it
Image Image Image Image Image ( Just as well you know me well and know I jest Image )
you know what they say about the new 60 being 40. the new 50 being 30. the new 40...........need i go further.
[quote]]

By that reckoning Pam,I am 26 Image .Not sure if hubby could cope again with me that age,was bad enough 1st time round Image Image .I was as mad back then if not more so Image
]

By that reckoning Pam,I am 26 Image .Not sure if hubby could cope again with me that age,was bad enough 1st time round Image Image .I was as mad back then if not more so Image
I'm saying nothing Image Image BTW I noticed that Yours magazine was for the over 50's so I've had to lie about my age, I can't wait another 15 years to buy it Image

OMG I've just realised this is post number 666 - scary or what Image

Paula xx