A Million Names Needed To Help Carers

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Charles, you can sign as anonymous, just had a look and some people have.
Myrtle, a petition with no name on it is not a petition. If one million sign it and 900,000 don't give their names, it's a 100,000 name petition. And totally ineffective as a result.

If this truly is a serious attempt at a meaningful petition, it would be better to be shorter and on the PM website where there are guarantees of confidentiality. I'd sign it then - even if it were not shorter I'd sign it as long as it was on the PM's website where we know it will be seen by the politicians. No matter who started the petition.

I've signed many of those petitions and a truly concerted effort to gain a million signatures on the PM's website would be far more meaningful than anything else we've done as carers.

We should be working together - but we need to be able to agree to what is being said so that the broadest possible range of views are encompassed. Anything else will see the numbers diluted.
A backside with vocal chords?

A petiton on a govenrment site isn't goign to attract people because they know the prime minister is a liar as is his croonies and would not take any notice of a petition, name me one petition on their site that has been taken seriously Charlie, there sin't one no matter how many have signed it.

I'm pleased to help the other side try to get this noticed because unliek you i don't have any faith inthis charity set up who keep supporting the gvernment and how it makes sure carers are kept underpaid its why we can't work together because carers uk is only interested in working for-with the government and the way you keep praising this shambles charles only helps prolong matters
A backside with vocal chords?

A petiton on a govenrment site isn't goign to attract people because they know the prime minister is a liar as is his croonies and would not take any notice of a petition, name me one petition on their site that has been taken seriously Charlie, there sin't one no matter how many have signed it.

I'm pleased to help the other side try to get this noticed because unliek you i don't have any faith inthis charity set up who keep supporting the gvernment and how it makes sure carers are kept underpaid its why we can't work together because carers uk is only interested in working for-with the government and the way you keep praising this shambles charles only helps prolong matters
First of all Charles is not here to answer you as he is away with his family but I find the way you speak of him offensive and disrespectful.Like us all, Charles is a father and carer 1st and as much as opinions differ between all of us,we should maintain respect for each other.

Signing petitions is a personal choice always.Some of us here have signed yours and others gave their reasons why they never supported it.You should accept that not everyone will agree with you.

Once again with these online dramas,the only people that get hurt are carers who come here for support.I received 3 emails from members saying how this is upsetting them.I will tell you what I told them.....for them to ignore the drama,not let it put them off posting and to contact Matt or Gavin if it continues to affect them.

You came here with a petition,you received some support for it and now through your actions,you are hurting the very people you are supposedly fighting for.