Includes forum rules and technical help.
I've had problems logging in this morning. I first tried on my tablet, then had to "change password". My passwords relate to something memorable, so no possibility of a mistake. Then tried to log in on my PC, same problem again. It wouldn't recognise what I'd set up on my tablet. Had to go through the "change password" system again. Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems this morning?
Apart from the usual crop of BAD GATEWAYS , nothing to frighten the 'orses.
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:47 am
I've had problems logging in this morning. I first tried on my tablet, then had to "change password". My passwords relate to something memorable, so no possibility of a mistake. Then tried to log in on my PC, same problem again. It wouldn't recognise what I'd set up on my tablet. Had to go through the "change password" system again. Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems this morning?
Forwarded to Administration.

It would be very helpful if you could log all problems in the topic that was originally created for the purpose
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/social-a ... -you-30678 (in Members Section)
then I can be sure that Michael will see it without having to send him a pm.

Thank you !

(I rarely have problems logging in as I rarely log out !)
Sorry to hear you've had problems logging in bowlingbun. Others have reported previous problems with the 'remember me' function on the login page. We'll let our technical support know about this latest issue.