[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Severe disability payment - Carers UK Forum

Severe disability payment

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Hi

Im sorry to repeat my self but can anyone tell me how long it takes for the carers uk to get in touch with you I have sent a email to them and I was told on another forum it would only take 48 hours for them to get in touch with me its been longer then 48 hours now

And how do they get in tough with you by your email or on hear the forum

Thank You

Karen
Hello Karen

Due to the volume of emails we are currently receiving from carers, unfortunately it is taking up to 10 days to receive a response from our helpline.

I will however let them know that you have posted on the forum and are keen to receive a quick response.

Michael
Thank you for that
Hi Karen

I've received a response from our helpline to say that they responded to you yesterday morning. Hopefully you've received this but let us know if not.

At our staff meeting this morning we were informed that response rates to people contacting the helpline by email have now reduced to 5-6 days, which was welcome news.

Michael