[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Struggling with smileys - Carers UK Forum

Struggling with smileys

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Hi
Am new. Can anyone tell me which is a good smiley gor a wry smile? Seems to be the one I need most ..
Not having much luck- found some but can't get them to work on a post.
try the 'rolling eyes' one

:roll: (3rd row down and 4th from the left)

(Henrietta, if you're having trouble have you 'disabled' the smilies - see check list under the 'post a reply' message box)

p.s I've moved this topic into the "Your 'how to' guide for using the forum" :)
I use shock :shock: , rolling eyes :roll: and occasionally a smile :) or a laugh :lol:

;) how about this one? Top row, 3rd along; or :S last smilie, 2nd from bottom row.

Melly1
Hi Susie
I'm fine with the standard forum smileys thanks. I was googling for odd ones and although I found a URL, when I inserted the copied URL into the URL brackets I didn't get the image- just the text. I think it was a BBCode smiley, also tried HTML but not quite sure what I'm trying to do :roll:
Thank you :)
Henrietta wrote:Hi Susie
I'm fine with the standard forum smileys thanks. I was googling for odd ones and although I found a URL, when I inserted the copied URL into the URL brackets I didn't get the image- just the text. I think it was a BBCode smiley, also tried HTML but not quite sure what I'm trying to do :roll:
I can remember adding smilies from out side the forum on the old forum format (I used to download them to my computer and then insert them) but haven't tried it with this version ! I'll have to ask one of the Admin team for advice :lol: