[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Posted in wrong section - Carers UK Forum

Posted in wrong section

Includes forum rules and technical help.
I posted pictures of parakeets in 'Birds not in the garden' instead of 'Birds in the garden'. Could it be moved?

I tried to post three times in the right forum, but every time I had finished the post disappeared. This was with Firefox, but later it worked with Safari - but in the wrong section, sorry. Maybe it was because I hadn't put captions to the photos that they were so hard to load?
Hi Greta,
I have moved your post.

Melly1
Thanks very much, Melly. I still don't know why I find it so hard to post, but I will have to change the browser.
Often it is because the picture is too large: I have found myself getting a blank new post screen if I try to post a picture that is too big. Then I can usually get back to my post using the back button, but it is hit and miss.
Thanks. I will stick to Safari, as I have a variety of problems with Firefox, and I will save a draft in the hope it helps.