[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PM problems?? - Carers UK Forum

PM problems??

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Is anyone else having PM problems?? I keep sending them but they just go into my outbox and not sent messages Image Never had a problem before Image
Hi India

PM's go into your Outbox until they are picked up the person you've sent them to - it may also be that your Sent folder is full and you'll need to delete some of the older messages (each section only holds 50 messages)

To do this go to the Sent messages - check at the top of the page, it will tell you how full it is (if it says 100% then you'll need to delete some mesages)..

To delete the messages click on the check box to the right of the message (you check as many as you want) then go to the bottom of the page you'll see a box that starts "Mark/Unmark as important", click here to get the drop down menu; click on "delete" and then click "go" - you'll be asked if you're sure you want to delete these messages - click "yes". You should also do the same regularly with your 'Inbox'.

Alternatively you can change your settings in PM's to automatically delete old messsages if the folders get full. To do this go to Private Messsages, then click on "Rules, folders & settings", scroll down to "If Folder is Full" and check "Delete Oldest Messages", then click "change".

If your Sent box isn't full then it might be that "Inbox" of the person you are messaging is full and they won't be able to retrieve any further pm's until they delete some of their old messages.
Thanks so much susieq Image I thought that i might have clicked on something i shouldnt and messed things up!

Really do appreciate you helping me. thanks again. Image