[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Key to Abbreviations - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Key to Abbreviations

Includes forum rules and technical help.
SBC - Soon Be Christmas Image
BFMC
Banned for mentioning Christmas Image Image Image Image
ASFC - already started for christmas Image Image
Rosemary BFMC Image Image
Abbreviations can be problemmatical. I once worked in the office of an outback hospital, with staff on short term contracts from many different places. The doctor prescribed SOB - Sitting out of Bed. However, to staff from another country it meant that the patient was Short of Breath - and couldn't understand why everyone had respiratory problems!

My engineer son's favourite is "DILLYGAF". Do I look like I give a F**k?! It comes in really handy at times, his partner reckons it's going to be their baby's first word!! It's Australian in origin, I'm told something to do with someone called Kevin Bl**dy Wilson. Apologies in advance to anyone with delicate ears who might take offence.
Love the DILLYGAF. Really must remember to use that one myself more often! Image

Which reminds me of another...
WYSIWYG (promounced wizzywig) - What You See Is What You Get
AFAIK - as far as I know

PITA - pain in the a***

Cant remember if its been added - LMAO - laughing my a**** off

PITA - pain in the a***

I Thought that was bread Image Image Image Image Image Image

Excuse me girl's how about burma or swalk Image Image Image
I remember SWLK but BURMA?
I remember SWLK but BURMA?
that would have to be P M'd then or I'll get told off Image Image