Bookmarking and subscribing are two ways you can keep up to date and easily find the things that interest you on the forum. However, they work in slightly different ways.

What’s bookmarking?
Bookmarking a topic in the forum works in a similar way to bookmarks in your web browser. It makes it easy for you to find the topics that interest you. You can bookmark a topic by clicking the ‘bookmark topic’ icon at the bottom of a topic. It will store this topic as a bookmark, but you won’t receive email alerts each time there’s an update.

How do I view bookmarked topics?
You can view or delete your bookmarked topics by going to the User Control Panel tab at the top of the screen, clicking the ‘Overview’ tab then selecting ‘Manage bookmarks’ from the menu at the left.

What’s subscribing?
When you subscribe to a topic you will receive email alerts each time there’s an update to the topic or forum. When you post in a topic you are automatically subscribed to it. You can turn this on or off by clicking the ‘Subscribe forum’ icon at the bottom of the forum or topic. You don’t have to have posted in a topic to be subscribed you can subscribe to any topic or forum using this icon.

How do I view topics that I’ve subscribed to?
You can view or delete your subscriptions by going to the User Control Panel tab at the top of the screen, clicking the ‘Overview’ tab then selecting ‘Manage subscriptions’ from the menu at the left.