[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to change your Username and/or Password - Carers UK Forum

How to change your Username and/or Password

Includes forum rules and technical help.
It’s a good idea to use an alias for your username (as opposed to your real name) for confidentiality and security reasons.

Here’s how to do it on the Carers UK forum:

1. Click on 'User Control Panel' (This is near the top left corner of the screen, a little bit below the Carers UK logo). This takes you onto a different page, on this page:

2. Click the 'Profile' tab (just below the title 'user control panel')

3. Click 'Edit Account Settings' (In the column on the left-hand side)

4. Type your new username into the text box and/or your new password into the relevant text boxes

5. Click submit

If you have any problems, you can PM a moderator or email a staff member
Hi The link does not seem to be there, can you possible send the link to me?

Regards
Hi Chele, what seems to be missing?
Hi
New to the forum but cannot find the User Control Panel link to change my username.
CD
Hi
New to the forum but cannot find the User Control Panel link to change my username.
CD
Hi Crissy D

The link to the User Control Panel is at the top of the page on the left hand - the Carers UK logo is the first line,
then the "where you are now line" i.e. Board Index<Forum Guide< etc
then click on the next line and it will take you to your User Control Panel

the link is in the same place no matter which part of the forum you are in Image
I've just had the same problem until I realised you need to have logged in. Obvious really.
Thanks Lucy,
It works and successfully done.
I like your post and its very helpful for me.
I did that same steps as you mentioned in this post.
Now I can hide my personals just for security purpose also don't want to receive spam emails and etc.