[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to Change Forum Font size - Carers UK Forum

How to Change Forum Font size

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Font too small ? Font too big?

You can change the font size on the forum without changing your browser settings -

Look in the 2nd blue banner from the top (the one that has the link to your User Control Panel) on the right hand side you will see (very faint I admit) a capital letter A with and up and a down arrow either side - if you click on this you can increase or decrease the font size on the forum. Once you've set it to your preference it should open the same every time you login.
Now why didn't I think of this?!!? Image

Yep, that worked and I'm now back to normal. Thanks.
It seems the default, when new people visit the site, is huge. I tried in two other browsers which I have never used on this forum before (so no cache) and it was instantly huge.
Anyway, I clicked the A and the font reduced back to what it used to be, for me.
However, when I navigated another page, the font was HUGE again. So I had to click the A again and do a Hard Refresh. Now all the pages are the same.

I note that clicking the A cycles through three font sizes - small, medium and large. However, NONE of them are HUGE, not the huge size I get when you first come to the forum or visit in a new browser.

Just thought I'd mention that.