[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to add a photo to your post - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

How to add a photo to your post

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Thought we had it solved then, how very strange! Susie - what browser are you using?

Can anyone else that's still having problems let me know what browser they are using too.

Thanks

Chris
still using IE7 - never had a problem with the old forum

(personally for me it's not really a 'problem' Chris, as I can resize easily using my camera's software - but some people who want to post photos are being put off doing so, which is a shame Image )
hi ,chris my laptop says it is running ie7 ,but i downloaded ie9 some time ago .don't know what happened to it.
can't post any photos
This sounds great as i am photography mad given the chance. Im not sure i will be able to post on here as all my photos are over 500kb and bigger.
I see many have had problems but im going to try anyway and see........

..........I tried different photos with differing ratios and none of mine will upload. The Black and Whites are the lowest i have and their smallest size is 350kb. Most colour ones of mine at 600 and above. Way above !

Ah well its not for everyone but im unsure as to why the limit of bytes is so low. I am a member of flickr and no photo has been rejected so its not my browser.
btw im with google chrome IE9.

Ill stick with flickr for my photos , but its a shame as im sure my photos would be enjoyed as i would enjoy others photos from Carers UK.
Regards Mandy
one more try- Im sure there is a waY............. i tried no1mum suggestion but that didnt work either.

Instead of "everyone" trying to download or change browser settings and resolution of photos could the "one" who set it up not change the
parameters instead Image

bemused Mandy

Instead of "everyone" trying to download or change browser settings and resolution of photos could the "one" who set it up not change the
parameters instead Image

bemused Mandy
Hear hear "Ranicat", my sentiments exactly! Image

I posted photo's so easily on the old site. I have managed using photobucket, but it's such a fag I cant be bothered! Image
Thanks Christine,managed to upload photo.My computer has Microsoft Office picture manager and when i used re-size chose e-mail,and it worked,ok i ended up putting 2 on,but that`s `cos i`m a muppet.Thanks. Image
I'm having serious problems uploading pictures at the moment, I can link them through from another website but not post them directly.
That said I just tried again and it worked fine, very odd.
So, wheres this museum?

Attachments

I dont suppose for one minute it's Bovington Tank Museum, Dorset.............?

No didn't think it was, as I've never seen aircraft there. Image
I think it's the Bond Museum in Keswick, Cumbria. Scally went to that area recently...and the tank, plane and what looks like an autogyro all look very similar to Bond movie props - a T55 tank, etc...