[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Help! I keep getting logged out of the forum - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Help! I keep getting logged out of the forum

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Hi Nenuphar,

For Google Crome, follow these steps (but make sure you do them in the exact order as I don't think it works otherwise!)

I will email you this as well in case you can't log in to see this!

Let me know how you get on,

Lucy

1. Click on ‘Delete all board cookies’ at the bottom of the forum page

2. Click ‘Yes’

3.Click the wrench icon in the top right corner of Google Crome window, choose 'settings'

4. At the bottom of the page click 'show advanced settings'

5. Click 'clear browsing data' and a window will open.

6. Make sure 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' is ticked

7. In the drop down list, choose 'from the past month'

8. Click 'Clear browsing data'
Technical issues like this are the last thing we need at the top of the forum because they only afflict a minority. Can we please get the gekky-tekky stuff lower down the sightline, because it is a true turn-off
or more to the point sort there software out so we don't need the thread,how long does it take to realise the shortcut on web page don't work,it took me 2 days,posted this and got ignored,nothing unusual there then!!!!!! ps deleted it and it's worked fine for a week now.
It's at the top temporarily as people have not been able to log in and we want then to see how to fix it via this post.

Malc - not sure what shortcut you mean?
lucy,at the top of your web page(google) above the name of the site you're on there's a star then favourites it appeared on there and thats what messed my ability to log in up,deleted it and everything ok again.
Hi Lucy

There seems to be more problems. I tried to login in from an email link and it keeps logging me out again. Dont know why it should happen again.

Little Lamb
Hi ,
Whats going on, half the people I know cant get on the site, I couldn't at first
deleted cookies, and cleaned browser then got in, but a lot of my friends cant
get on, with whatever changes went on to the forum.
Miss chatting with them, their is only half the amount of people that there
normally is.
Will it all be fixed soon.
Minnie Image
Hi ,
Whats going on, half the people I know cant get on the site, I couldn't at first
deleted cookies, and cleaned browser then got in, but a lot of my friends cant
get on, with whatever changes went on to the forum.
Miss chatting with them, their is only half the amount of people that there
normally is.
Will it all be fixed soon.
Minnie Image
Can you send their names to Matt or Lucy and they can chase it up on Monday.

x
This is getting highly irritating!
I continually get logged out and it's annoying in the extreme!
I've now switched back to I.E. in an attempt to keep connected as the last few weeks visits I've had to give up in frustration - just didn't have the time to sort it out!
Missed you all too!
(((hugs)))
Marie x
Woo hoo! Actually got a post up before I got bumped out...again! lol
Maybe the new site just isn't fully compatible with firefox usually my browser of choice!