[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HELP, computer illiterate - Carers UK Forum

HELP, computer illiterate

Includes forum rules and technical help.
I've been interested in one of those Avatar thingies. Changed my profile details (mainly just to read 50 now!! Ha, ha), but I don't know what a URL is that it says you need to put an Avatar thingy up. Then what do I do? Duh, not a blondey, just computer illiterate.
Either email or pm Chris.She will be able to help you

christine.swarbrick@carersuk.org
Hey Rosemary - I DONE IT !!

Hope you like my avatar - Mum & Me on my 60th in December 2006, before the dementia took hold, so this piccy has special meaning for me.
No way do you look 60 in that pic.I can see why it is special to you though.
Its lovely to see all these faces.
sus its lovely ,, hope fran gets hers sorted as well.

I would never have thought u where 60, u doont look it hun!
Rosemary & Pixie - thank you for your kind words Image Image

Don't scrub up too bad, even if I do say so myself Image Image Image Image
The tenna you slipped each of us helped Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The tenna you slipped each of us helped Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
you weren't suppose to tell Image Image Image Image
you weren't suppose to tell
Its ok Susie,my rates never change apart from for Matt Image
I've been interested in one of those Avatar thingies. Changed my profile details (mainly just to read 50 now!! Ha, ha), but I don't know what a URL is that it says you need to put an Avatar thingy up. Then what do I do? Duh, not a blondey, just computer illiterate.
Computer literate here...

Must say this is the first site I've come across that doesn't have an option for uploading a pic from your own computer.

Perhaps this is an addition to be considered for future site improvement.

Mike.