[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Automatic log in, that isn't! - Carers UK Forum

Automatic log in, that isn't!

Includes forum rules and technical help.
The automatic log in seems to be having a "Funny Five Minutes". I usually look at my emails and then click onto the ones where it says a new posting has been made on the forum. Usually, I can go straight to them but this evening, I've been asked each time to log in, although I always use "the please log me in automatically" box. Just wanted to highlight it, as if it's happening to me it's probably happening to someone else too.
I've not heard of anyone else having a problem with this happening BB. Thanks for highlighting it as it is useful to know if it is a problem or just an isolated incident.
it happens to me now and then too Bowlingbun ! Sometimes on all the notifications and other times just on one or two; generally I just use the 'go back' arrow in the top left hand corner of my browser and return to a previous topic and then navigate to the new topic from there.

I mentioned it to Admin a while back but the techie guys can't seem to work out why it keeps happening Image Now it's just a mild irritation Image Image Image
Today it's working perfectly!
Happened to me a few times today too. Image
Oh, and yesterday.
Only started yesterday. I think.