[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Your help needed - Carers UK - Carers UK Forum

Your help needed - Carers UK

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Hello all,

This time I need your help to help Carers UK. It's really important that we record carers' opinions about our work. We also want to find out if we've helped people and how.

Specifically :
Have you read useful advice or information right here on this very forum?
Have you ever phoned our helpline CarersLine on 0808 808 7777?
Have you ever read any of the information pages at www.carersuk.org/information ?
Have you ever read one of our many information factsheets and booklets?

If so would you please please give us a few minutes of your time. I reckon it should take less than 5 minutes to complete and you can remain anonymous.

It's really important to our ability to attract fuinding for our information services that we collect this information. I know how precious your time is and I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important! So if you've been helped in anyway by Carers UK please think about completing it!

The survey is at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm= ... yvnQ_3d_3d

Thanks everyone

matt
Done.
Done Image
done as well
Done.

As well as the information on the forum, I have had cause to ring the helpline 3 times.
3 different reasons but each time advice given was spot on and if they needed to confirm anything, a call or email followed.

I gave the daughter of the old couple I work for the number, when she needed advice regarding her rights about flexible working.I know she was happy with the advice given and passed the number on to several people she works with in case they need it in the future.
Hi everyone

Whilst the survey relates mainly to the advice and information on our website and via CarersLine, we'd also love to hear about any help you've received through the forum. Post your stories below.

Thanks

Chris
I think that the most benefit I've gained from these forums is the realisation that I'm not alone - that there are hundreds of 'me' out there ! All struggling to come to terms with the massive changes to our lives.

It is so good to be able to say what I want without feeling that I'm being judged and found wanting because I'm unhappy with the situation I find myself in. Everyone who posts here has been there, done that and got the T shirt so they know where I'm coming from - the people who have experienced what I'm going through are the best ones to give emotional support and advice.
Done Image Image
I used the helpline when we had that awful NHS admission and it was invaluable for support.
marie x
Done that, thanks.