Online study for carers of an adult with mental illness

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
ONLINE STUDY OF CARER EXPERIENCE

Are you caring for an adult with a severe or enduring mental health problem?
Do you have 20-30 minutes to complete a questionnaire study about your experiences?

This online study is looking at the experience of adults in the UK who are giving unpaid care to family and friends with severe and enduring mental health difficulties.

I am undertaking this research for my Clinical Psychology doctoral thesis based at the University of Surrey. This study has received a favourable ethical opinion from the University of Surrey's Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences Ethics Committee.

Interested, or would you like more information before you decide?
Please visit the following webpage

http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/caring/

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

Kirstie Chandler
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust
Department of Psychology
University of Surrey
Guildford
GU2 7XH
Email]k.chandler@surrey.ac.uk[/url]
I would just like to say thank you to all the carers who have taken time out of their busy lives to read information about my research study, and especially to thank those who have chosen to take part.

This research study is anonymous, so I am unable to thank you personally but, especially as a carer myself, I do really appreciate your participation. I will, of course, be acknowledging the help I have received from Carers UK Forums, both in my doctoral thesis write up and any resulting publications. I will share the results of my study on the forum, as soon as they are available.

The deadline for participation in this study is 30th September 2011; the study will remain online until this time. Please do take a look at the study website, if you are interested in participating.

http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/caring/

Kirstie Chandler
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust
Department of Psychology
University of Surrey
Guildford
GU2 7XH